1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gallery Help?!

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by Spart72, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Spart72

Spart72 New Member

Hey all, very frustrated. I'm trying to organize pictures in my gallery app on my tbolt. I have everything in folders (i'm sync'd to my computer right now) through the computer. But All the photos stay in the all photos part of the app. Is there any way to remove photos from that section but keep them in the other folders? Whenever I delete a photo from the all photos section it deletes it from the other folder(s). Also, i can't find any all photos section in the explorer (have it attached as media sync). Thanks for the help!
  2. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

The stock gallery app is horrible, I would check out QuickPic in the play store.