Upgrading to Droid X

want a droid

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could answer a few questions for me.

I'm eligible for a phone upgrade on 8/25/10 and I read around that if your contract expires in 2010 then you can upgrade to the Droid X.

I am under my mom's account though (her phone is main line) and she isn't available for upgrade for another 11 months. Does this rule me out on an early upgrade?

If it does then I'm not too worried about it because it'll just be another month. My other question is, will the Droid X be available to order off the Verizon website eventually?

Thanks for any answers.

didiwags

Reaction score
The upgrade I am not sure about, but the X will be on sale on the VZW website and stores on July 15th!!!

I do think that if your contract ends in 2010 you are eligble for the upgrade! So you might be eligble but this is just going by what I have read!!!

06LTNox

Reaction score
The additional lines do not have to be upgraded together. My parents and little sisters upgrade times are all over the calendar. So once your term is up, upgrade away.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The additional lines do not have to be upgraded together. My parents and little sisters upgrade times are all over the calendar. So once your term is up, upgrade away.

You should be good to go because not being the primary, you aren't eligible for an annual upgrade or early upgrade.