upgrading at best buy?

iamloco724

Reaction score
im going to be upgrading my phone and thinking of doing at best buy so i can attempt to get a price match from amazon

few questions

do i have to activate the phone right then and there in the store,need to know this cause if i go on a certain day or time of day i dont want to switch to a new phone on the spot i would want to do it on my own time

other questions what insurance kind of options does best buy offer and are there any differences between theres and verizons

online at there site i can only upgrade and take on a share everything plan since im losing my unlimited i figure in store i could choose just the regular tier data as my plan correct?

toperm

Reaction score
I bought both my phones at BB. The insurance is much better and a bit cheaper. It had no deductible and replaces the battery once. I do not know about delayed activation.

sch911

Reaction score
You will not leave the BB store with a new phone without activation. It's all part of the process.

You can select any of the tiered data plans. But you do realize you don't have to loose your unlimited plan right?

If you have a family plan and there is at least one other phone upgradeable you can upgrade that phone to the DNA with a tiered plan. Then transfer the DNA to your line keeping the unlimited plan. FYI....

OP
I

iamloco724

Reaction score
i realize the way to do unlimited but from what ive seen after i posted here and else where it might be more complicated then its worth

because of the sim cards

im not too concerned anyway just cause i never even go over 1gb

another related question is i want to attempt to get the phone price matched at best buy how do i do that do i just speak to any sales associate or do i have to go to a special area

sch911

Reaction score
iamloco724;2352848because of the sim cards another related question is i want to attempt to get the phone price matched at best buy how do i do that do i just speak to any sales associate or do i have to go to a special area[/QUOTE said:
The sim card? The DNA comes with a pre installed Verizon 4G sim card. The phone only needs to be activated by the store's tech. You just go talk to the BB phone tech directly. Although I was not aware of the Amazon price match thing. Never heard of it actually.