Upgrade

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
How is it that people are able to get upgrades so soon? I bought my X, Sept of last year. I believe my earliest upgrade date is June of 2012 (1 year and 9 months).

Anytime I have tried to upgrade early (usually due to a broken or problematic phone), Verizon basically says screw you.

SSX v2.0

JRParsons

Reaction score
I know with me, I'm on a family plan with 4 lines, so if I can I save my upgrades. If I had them staggered perfect, I could get a new phone every six months. Since I pay the bill, I use an upgrade when it comes time if there is a phone I want. Otherwise I let one of the other people on the plan use it. If no one needs a phone I "bank" it.

Sent from my Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know with me, I'm on a family plan with 4 lines, so if I can I save my upgrades. If I had them staggered perfect, I could get a new phone every six months. Since I pay the bill, I use an upgrade when it comes time if there is a phone I want. Otherwise I let one of the other people on the plan use it. If no one needs a phone I "bank" it.

Awesome signature BTW. Marvin is cool. Haha

SSX v2.0

JRParsons

Reaction score
I wasn't sure anybody on here would be old enough to pick up on the signature.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure anybody on here would be old enough to pick up on the signature.

Those are classics and way better than the junk they play on TV now. Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney aren't what they were 10 years ago. But I digress...

SSX v2.0