1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Upgrade in July!!??

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by Dr. Kevorkian, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Dr. Kevorkian

Dr. Kevorkian New Member

I got an Upgrade in July and as much as i Love my Liberated GB v.08 Droid 2 I'll have to move on to bigger and better things just looking for opinions on what people think i Should get

1.) Droid 3

2.) Bionic

3.) new Htc

4.) new Samsung

or should i wait for Targa which idk if i can wait that long but i really want too ...

the looks of a phone as far as the screen goes i like crystal clear , i want facetime and I like my phones to be fast with good battery life basically overall what would you get. i know these phones arent out yet but just based on specs and rumors state your opinions !! Thanks :motdroidvert::greendroid::motdroidvert:
  2. DroidBurgundy

DroidBurgundy New Member

whatever you do make sure you do it before tiered data takes over!
  3. TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR New Member

I thought you died Dr. Kevorkian?
  4. Dr. Kevorkian

Dr. Kevorkian New Member

I have resurrected and its only for new customers my brother works at verizon he told me i was grandfathered in and only people with new contracts have 2 pay that but anyways i only use 2 maybe 3gb a month !