Updates and syncing problems

Jataanke

Reaction score
Anyone know how to update the linked info on your contacts? I've got ANCIENT pics and status info on my FB friends who are linked to my contacts. Also when I go under settings to Accounts/Sync it says there is an error and force closes.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try going to settings/applications/accounts and sync...click on it then force stop. Go back into settings/accounts and sync. See if it lets you toggle off then on accounts, auto sync and background data.

Also in the facbook app on main screen, hit menu then select "sync contacts" at bottom of menu.

OP
J

Jataanke

Reaction score
It won't even let me past a force close. Happens time and again. ??

OP
J

Jataanke

Reaction score
Also I already have the sync contact button selected, but I went in and did it again and no change.??

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure then. If you are getting force closes and haven't factory reset since the Android 2.3 you may want to factory reset. Make sure your contacts are backed up if you do and your payed apps will be backed up in the market. It will erase the data and start over fresh, it may fix issues. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling Facebook from the market first to see if that helps.

Sent from my Incredible 2