Contacts disappeared

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Pretty much just as the title says. After a reboot this afternoon about half of my contacts just flat disappeared. Some, such were already linked to fb or Twitter still show profile info but no phone info. I have all the same accounts I had on my D1 and D2G and never saw this happen. Any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

ABQNM

Reaction score
Pretty much just as the title says. After a reboot this afternoon about half of my contacts just flat disappeared. Some, such were already linked to fb or Twitter still show profile info but no phone info. I have all the same accounts I had on my D1 and D2G and never saw this happen. Any suggestions?

I had a friend who had this happen and it was as simple as the account was not displaying. Have you gone into contacts and pressed menu > view and make sure the correct accounts are checked?

OP
dopeskwyd

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Yep, tried that. Looks like they are just gone. Ive resynced with my gmail and backup assistant, still nothing. This is bs.

sent from a thing using an app

ABQNM

Reaction score
What account were the contacts saved to originally? Gmail? BUA? Phone? Sim?

If gmail or BUA, are they still on the website but just don't appear on the phone?

Phone or SIM, if you go to view it will show how many contacts are saved to each method. Are there any listed?

nikecar

Reaction score
Happened to me. Got several errors and I wasn't able to dial anyone. Factory reset fixed it. You can search for my thread I started on it for more info.

walsh904

Reaction score
I had to factory reset as well same thing happened to me