[Updated] SGS2 (Rumored) & BIONIC coming Sept. 8

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The HTC Vigor or the SGSII will be my next phone.

Xerrus

Reaction score
ugghhh... this thing still? Bionic < GS2 in every single aspect....

Lol, you're assuming Verizon didn't "dumb" it down. If it's only packing a 1Ghz dual core then the only difference between the two is screen and exterior hardware

sent from my Droid Charge

poooookah78

Reaction score

Lol, you're assuming Verizon didn't "dumb" it down. If it's only packing a 1Ghz dual core then the only difference between the two is screen and exterior hardware

lol, only thing that changes w/ new phones as time goes by from original release to US release is they make them stronger.... this phone WILL be superior to the Bionic in every single aspect...

I was REALLY excited about the phone back in the early spring, like March... back when it was the same as the Atrix... now I'm over the damned hype....

Xerrus

Reaction score

Lol, you're assuming Verizon didn't "dumb" it down. If it's only packing a 1Ghz dual core then the only difference between the two is screen and exterior hardware. I can almost guarantee that Verizon's version of the GS2 will not be packing that 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor like it's Euro variant.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
From the looks of it, a lot of ppl are going with the htc vigor now...but who can blame them, with a 720p display I would too :)

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Xerrus

Reaction score
Ughh, meant to modify my previous post, ignore how that last one was quoted

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I welcome sept 8,so we can talk about something else-like the vigor,nexus,heck I'm willin 2 talk about the----wait 4 it--------iphone 5.lol!!!!

Enter

Reaction score
September is going to be huge. 1.5ghz is incredible for the Vigor, I believe the Stratosphere will be the Galaxy SII as it was announced first. Samsung really needs another 4G phone on Verizon and if you take the literal meaning of Plato, he is a writer (amongst other things) and what says writer more than a physical keyboard? With the huge success with the current SII, Samsung would be crazy not to release it as soon as possible on Verizon. As I recall, they did get FCC approval for 4G Wimax just recently.

dracos

Reaction score
Isnt it a little bit too soon for the revolution 2

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums