[Updated] SGS2 (Rumored) & BIONIC coming Sept. 8

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's interesting is that the Bionic got upgraded to a level one launch. Anyone who works for Verizon care to explain? Does this mean it's going to get a lot of advertising?

Enter

Reaction score
What's interesting is that the Bionic got upgraded to a level one launch. Anyone who works for Verizon care to explain? Does this mean it's going to get a lot of advertising?
I think that is just telling them that it is their flagship device since three phones are coming out that day. If that is the Galaxy SII then looks like I will have to wait a couple days before making a tough decision, watch/read reviews. Hopefully there will be more news about it in a couple days, it is kind of weird that there is virtually no news about it and it is almost a month away from release.

shawntew9935

Reaction score
Stratoshpere has to be SII, It would only make sense as it would be inline with verizon supposedly getting it first. Though I wonder if it was not supposed to be out earlier and verizon forced it back to coincide with the bionic launch as a favor to Moto. That way San jay or whatever his name is does not look like too much of an idiot. More signs point to it being SII than not.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Funny, I've been waiting forever for this phone, and now that this may be the release date, I realize I dont care as much anymore haha...too much hype

soulpatch

Reaction score
I am excited if it is 4G and even more so that this map says it will release with the Bionic so I can have them side by side to try out. On paper is the Samsung is 4G though it has a serious lead...

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Funny, I've been waiting forever for this phone, and now that this may be the release date, I realize I dont care as much anymore haha...too much hype

I don't blame you man...a lot of others got tired of waiting for it.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

andreiantal

Reaction score
The thing that worries me the most is the cpu. I hope it is not the one mentioned in there.

Sent from Super gummy charged droid.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Looks like the htc vigor is replacing the thunderbolt

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

StevieJ

Reaction score
The Stratosphere is likely going to be the 4G slider that was outed recently. I know I'm going to have to wait for the Vigor before I make any decisions now.

woahdroid

Reaction score
I'll gladly wait until that VIGOR comes out to make my choice. Im really intrested. I have an upgrade ready so ill be looking!