[Updated] New Droid Bionic Commercial From the Droid Does Bionic Website

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;kBTywe8d46o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBTywe8d46o&feature=player_detailpage]Motorola Droid Bionic Full Commercial by Droid Does - YouTube[/video]​

The above video is an exciting commercial for the Droid Bionic that showed up on the "Droid Does" website. The commercial shows off a scavenger hunt contest of some kind, that starts in 4 days. It's intriguing how they are really hyping this device to "rule all" others. In fact, at about the .21 to .22 second mark you can see one of the phones in the commercial is an HTC phone, (probably the HTC Incredible 2). Sound off what you guys think in the forums.

It looks like all the codes were entered on the site that unlocked this new stuff. Thanks to our tipster!

Last edited:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's weird... I've never really thought about it but I guess I always just assumed everyone was "around my age"

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or you could let me claim it :)

But they'll probably have some stuff for down here for DC so if I feel like running around DC all day, I might do it. If not, I'll stay at home.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there won't actually be anything to find. Reading the "how to play" on the website, it seems like when you start, they "drop" a one of the 4 prizes anywhere within 1/8 of a mile of your current location, when you get within 100 yards of it, you can "grab" it the way you did in the "build your bionic" stage, once you grab something you have 1 entry in a random drawing to win a bionic+that prize. You can "grab" each of the four prizes 1 time every 30 minutes over the 4 day period.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Or you could let me claim it :)

But they'll probably have some stuff for down here for DC so if I feel like running around DC all day, I might do it. If not, I'll stay at home.
Oh man, DC...I was there last weekend and I love it. Much rather live there than here in NYC.