1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Updated FollowUp] Verizon Will be Rolling Out & Expanding LTE in New Markets May 17

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 15, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    The map above is for March, but is the closest time-frame we could find to this rollout.

Last week we shared several of Verizon's new LTE rollout areas that are scheduled for May 17th, but today we have an updated version of that info. They are rolling out LTE in 28 new markets, but they are also expanding coverage to include 11 new markets as well. Here's the full press release with details below:

2. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

Can't wait for some more NH love!
  3. mysticalmalissa

mysticalmalissa New Member

Its soooo close to me, yet so far away :((
  4. WildcatRudy

WildcatRudy New Member

It would be nice if they fixed broken LTE implementations in the Detroit area. There are more than a few places I get a strong signal, yet LTE either won't connect, or works as slow as 3G. Yet in other spots, I get a rock solid LTE signal and more than acceptable speeds.

In Indianapolis, I was getting 15Mbps download speed via LTE. :D
  5. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

I'm still not going to hold my breath. When it gets here it gets here, if it even gets here at all. For now I'll continue to live off wifi. Besides my wifi speeds are blowing their listed 4g speeds away.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
Search tags for this page

verizon coverage map for oregon