Update

SJsRazr

Reaction score
Both my daughter and I have the s3 on Verizon ...today her phone updated (she didn't have a choice - she now has the multi-window) was this the update that verizon cancelled or is it a new one with all the bugs worked out? Will my phone get it next? Both of our phone say they are running 4.1.2.

Reaction score
This is the new one. I personally like it. Just go to: Settings/about phone/software update....You will have the option to download and install.

Reaction score
Both my daughter and I have the s3 on Verizon ...today her phone updated (she didn't have a choice - she now has the multi-window) was this the update that verizon cancelled or is it a new one with all the bugs worked out? Will my phone get it next? Both of our phone say they are running 4.1.2.
It's still 4.1.2.....It will be I535VRBMF1

OP
S

SJsRazr

Reaction score
How long has this one been out? Any problems with it?

OP
S

SJsRazr

Reaction score
My phone will have it shortly. Woke up, looked at my phone to see the time and there is the update screen. I assume it will update on its own over night. (I don't like that Samsung/Verizon does this...it is our phone...we should choose if we want to update...I always worry...coming from a razr maxx that was replaced several times when it upgraded from GB to ICS...and hearing about the recent Verizon update flop...I really don't want to go through that nightmare again)
Nervously waiting til morning...

debrad0307

Reaction score
As far as I know there aren't any bugs with this update. You don't have anything to worry about. A lot of people are reporting an all around better phone because of this update.

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

WookieClaws

Reaction score
The 2nd update is much better. Battery is at least as good as it once was and my phone isn't laggy when playing games anymore. Get the update.

Cooly

Reaction score
My phone is rooted running 4.1.2 and it wants an OTA update. What's the best way to update and keep everything running right?
Is there a thread I can study up on about this new update and update procedures?