update to the 2.1?

zathus

Reaction score
Am I the only one that got a OTA update today? Im rooted, already did the OTA update trick a few weeks ago to remove the update downloading but today I had another update. anyone else get this?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if you are rooted and have sprecovery go ahead and accept the update. It will not pass the checks.

OP
zathus

zathus

Reaction score
if you are rooted and have sprecovery go ahead and accept the update. It will not pass the checks.

ya thats what I did, but what was it? I already downloaded the OTA update once before and let it install letting sprecovery block it. was this just a random thing or was there a new OTA sent out? to fix some of the issues with the 2.1 update

SG181

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Popup appeared for me, so I just accepted it and let SPR block it so it wouldn't drain my battery.

lovekmats

Reaction score
I got it today during class. I was really confused, pressed update, pulled my battery when the Motorola logo popped up (not really sure why I did this -_-), and rebooted.. went to check for updates and my phone said system was up to date. I was going to post this here but I guess I wasn't the only one! Weird.