1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Upcoming DROID Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by KSR, Jun 15, 2010.

1. KSR

KSR New Member

:blackdroid:

Hello Droid Forums and thank you for allowing me to become a part of your forums. My name is Kenny but you can call me 17 if you'd like. =)

I am getting my DROID tomorrow morning and I chose the Motorola DROID for my phone. I'll be upgrading tomorrow and I can't wait. I've been searching around the internet for videos, pictures, reviews, and all other things on this phone and it seems like it'll be a great phone for me and I can't wait to get it. =D

I'm upgrading my Blackberry Storm to my DROID so screw you Blackberry. >.< LMAO Anyway, hello and I'm glad to be here. =D
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

No, thank you for becoming a member here.

Its always great to see new members post an intro and excited about receiving their new Motorola Droid.

You will love the device and there are a lot of ex-storm users here so you are definitely not alone.

Welcome aboard Kenny enjoy the forums.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. KSR

KSR New Member

Cereal Killer

Thank you for you warm welcome for this site. I didn't expect to get a reply so soon, but thank you very much. =)
  4. littlerick

littlerick New Member

welcome, you can find anything you need here!