Upcoming DROID Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by KSR, Jun 15, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. KSR

KSR Member

Ratings:
    +0
    :blackdroid:

Hello Droid Forums and thank you for allowing me to become a part of your forums. My name is Kenny but you can call me 17 if you'd like. =)

I am getting my DROID tomorrow morning and I chose the Motorola DROID for my phone. I'll be upgrading tomorrow and I can't wait. I've been searching around the internet for videos, pictures, reviews, and all other things on this phone and it seems like it'll be a great phone for me and I can't wait to get it. =D

I'm upgrading my Blackberry Storm to my DROID so screw you Blackberry. >.< LMAO Anyway, hello and I'm glad to be here. =D
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +839
    Current Phone Model:
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    No, thank you for becoming a member here.

Its always great to see new members post an intro and excited about receiving their new Motorola Droid.

You will love the device and there are a lot of ex-storm users here so you are definitely not alone.

Welcome aboard Kenny enjoy the forums.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. KSR

KSR Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Cereal Killer

Thank you for you warm welcome for this site. I didn't expect to get a reply so soon, but thank you very much. =)
  4. littlerick

littlerick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    welcome, you can find anything you need here!