1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mentalmidget, Apr 5, 2010.

1. mentalmidget

mentalmidget New Member

Hello everybody, This forum has helped me out so much I decided to become a member. My new Droid will be in tomorrow, I have learned so much about it from here that I dont expect to have many Questions but just in case, thanks before hand.
  2. li2327

li2327 New Member

Welcome to the forum. This is an awesome site. Everyone here is so helpful. I'm learning so much about my Droid.
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

welcome aboard mentalmidget.

Glad you decided to register and introduce yourself.

Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, mentalmidget! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking and join in the fun! So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
    :welcome: