unsent message

ltcalex

Reaction score
Since new download, can't get rid of unsent msg. Diamond repeatedly appears on RAZR. NY suggestions to get rid of it?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Before we get fancy.. Try going into manage apps, all, text messaging, clear cache, clear data, force close.. Reboot..

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, however, it didn't work.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Edit and resend the message. If its to a friend let them know what you're doing so they don't think "wtf, he sent this days ago"z LOL. See if that gets rid of it.

Appreciate your response, however, I am unable to "open" the message. I have looke for the message on my mail computer adn don't even see it anywhere as an unsent message. So strange.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
For all, here is a screen capture of the triangle and message re: unsent message. As you can see, it is noted that that - 1 message not sent. It will not open, nor will it delete. Thanks!

Screenshot_2013-04-03-10-33-49.png

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
OK in that case follow directions provided by 94lt1 only select email instead of meaning. One warning: be sure to have read and saved offline any emails you want or need to keep as they will be deleted from your phone. You will also have to redo your email account as all the data will be wiped away.

CKHR

Reaction score
Get rid of unset emails

Thanks for the suggestion, however, it didn't work.

Put your phone in airplane mode. Go to the unsent message....usually via the icon appearing on your notification bar. The message can then be deleted ..or will actually disappear.