Unrooted and Updated...Still have Superuser ICON

nailerdog

Reaction score
I used Pete's method to root my Bionic. I unrooted it with Pete's program as well as I was looking to return to stock.

The unroot stated it was sucessfull. Following the unroot process I loaded the update and it booted up successfully.

Looking through my apps following the update I see the Superuser icon is still there.

Is there a way to remove it or do I have to SBF to remove it?

Dezero

Reaction score
Superuser is an app, have you gone to manage apps and uninstall it? if you dont want to be rooted anymore theres no use for the app still but its not going to go away just because you unroot your phone.

wilboy

Reaction score
I used Pete's method to root my Bionic. I unrooted it with Pete's program as well as I was looking to return to stock.

The unroot stated it was sucessfull. Following the unroot process I loaded the update and it booted up successfully.

Looking through my apps following the update I see the Superuser icon is still there.

Is there a way to remove it or do I have to SBF to remove it?
To make it sure..if you have some apps. on your system that runs only when you are rooted try it first by using that apps,then when it said,"this apps,needs to be root / if you are still rooted"it will give the apps permission"..This way you will know if your still rooted or not,if not delete it(if you want).