Unlocking full potential of my Razor

darkspartan098

Reaction score
I am trying to unlock the full potential of my Droid Razor and don't know where to start. Can anyone point me into the right direction.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Recommend you read up on what root is.

Check the link in my signature

vatothe0

Reaction score
You're going to need a car mount, bluetooth head unit, portable power pack, stereo bluetooth headset, otterbox defender case, seal line protective bag, root, rom, new kernal, unlock the bootloader, there's about 500 paid apps you're going to need and another 1,000 free ones, a laptop, and a tablet. I'm sure I'm leaving something out but that's a good start.

Ssilk

Reaction score
You're going to need a car mount, bluetooth head unit, portable power pack, stereo bluetooth headset, otterbox defender case, seal line protective bag, root, rom, new kernal, unlock the bootloader, there's about 500 paid apps you're going to need and another 1,000 free ones, a laptop, and a tablet. I'm sure I'm leaving something out but that's a good start.

What a comprehensive answer...kudos. Lmao
But yes...start by going to the search button and typing in Razr Root. Good luck and enjoy. ;)
X2 superclocked beast

OP
D

darkspartan098

Reaction score
Ok...how about maximizing my phone's potential without having to void the warranty or hacking it. I heard about all these amazing features the Razr has and I want to figure out how to use them.