unknown ringtone help

Jradish

Reaction score
Have a droid. Randomly my phone rings a ringtone I've never even heard called locomotion go go og ogogo by CCR or someone. The only way to turn this off is by silencing the ring volume. Theres no application running or any type of notification, my phone just looks the same as if nothing was happening. It started doing this yesterday, I have tried clearing allapps with taskkiller..that doesnt work. Have tried rebooting too. Has anyone heard of something like this???

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SO is anyone even calling you when it does this? Maybe try deleting that song.

OP
J

Jradish

Reaction score
no one is calling me, I think? I don't have this song on my phone or never heard of it---- its kind of weird, and it plays in like a 15 second ringtone loop. I only have 1 ringtone on my phone. IM CONFUSED. I had downloaded some caller ID application where it would show if the phone call was from telemarketers and the like, forgot the name of it. I started thinking it was probably malicious so I deleted it, though I had already signed up with it. Maybe its still on there being malicious on my phone? Anyone heard of this app?

Maybe I need to re-download this app and look for an option to sign out or log out or something ?

This probably started happening like 2 weeks after I deleted that application ..

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll bet you the app made a folder on your SD card for storing things. Probably in there somewhere.