unchanged port

frostthejack

Reaction score
is there anyway to get the port for it that has not been edited in any way. there are some features that i am lacking and im wondering if it has anything to do with things being removed before being posted on the wall.

Armyof2

Reaction score
the rom in the main sticky is pretty much what they get from the source...except for translation. only mod on here is jrizzill's and there are a couple themes besides that....not sure what you think you're lacking

OP
F

frostthejack

Reaction score
no if you read op in that it says what all he removed from it lol thats why i was wondering. im wondering if some of the lost functinality im seeing from the n1 version from miui to the d1 version.

Armyof2

Reaction score
It's things like the FM radio program (we don't have FM stuff) and things that just aren't needed for our phone...what are you looking for that you don't have?

OP
F

frostthejack

Reaction score
well on the official miui rom released by miui the power controls rearange accourding to use and the settings add things to the common tab based on what you use most. also the screen shot does not work.

Armyof2

Reaction score
Gotta remember this is a port of a rom made for a completely different family of phones from another country...so they may not have gotten everything working quite yet for the D1...this is all conjecture on my part...maybe bring this up in the main thread and see if one of the devs can tell you more about what was left out and why.