Ultra Pixel Is The Next Flagship Phone By Google?!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Sep 28, 2017.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,221
    [​IMG]

Earlier today an outlandish rumor started circulating which suggested that Google would be announcing 3 phones at their major event. According to the rumor we would see the two devices we already know about, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, and we would see a device we have never heard of the "Ultra Pixel". The rumor stemmed from an image that was released that seemed to show promo material on the desktop monitor of a Googler who had stepped away from their desk.

The image is said to be a slide from the Google presentation. The leaker gave extra input along with the image stating that the phone would come with a "new kind of fingerprint sensor" (display embedded?) and a dual camera system. The next slide shows three different devices with the phrase "the future of Android is fluid" suggesting that Android's new OS would be gesture based and lacking a home button just like what we have seen with the iPhone X. This rumor should be taken with a heavy dose of salt. It is highly unlikely that Google would have been able to keep this a secret when the flood gates have been open some time on Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL rumors.

via BusinessInsider

Attached Files:

• th.jpg
      th.jpg
      File size:
      9.4 KB
      Views:
  2. me just sayin

me just sayin Gold Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +703
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    looks more like a tablet. I might consider a pixel tablet though I doubt I would be able to afford another device right now. amazon echo has me on hold right now with their new devices. .

3. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +4,172
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Leak is not legit... They were showing the phones though on the screen not the laptop..

Sent using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page

azs

best cameras

news