Ultimate Multitasking With App SWAP

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
pztnQXyUkatT8EYaZCVVcl016i_O9OjzxoDFr3ZzDOFAt2RgJSE3h3pPE7T6mv-nWIQ=w300

Its difficult to really stay focused these days we have content coming at us from every direction. The latest episode of our favorite reality show on the TV, a bit of music in the background thanks to youtube on the laptop, and the days news feed from DroidForums on your phone. These days if you can't do things all at once you just can't get anything done at all. Here lately OEMs and other third party developers have been coming up with ways to multitask on your handset. LG and Samsung have added multiwindow features which truly allow you to do more than one thing at once. The only drawback with multiwindow is that you need to share your screen with more than one app. There are a few sidebar apps on the market that allow to add a handful of apps that you can switch between, but developer "ebtokyo" has taken this idea a bit further.

o-c2XRxDp4Rl3Dy64OBSop4ETvBjbeU7P5lj_cuNF_fvTXvMWOP5UZOkjYoU1lzENg=h310
BJb9CL1XYNwcErwLNLiepJ-YXkqNkfUSU08ARWgKCtyM-Al6NvZLsWis6myajv8n0B4=h310
iiwWpjq9ZkmbnrfZc6MVsxHR1fKweCUYFvPO7U8fQP-tgK6hmGvTT8u7tm9HzhbF0Q=h310

His new App SWAP app allows you to access all of your apps with just one simple swipe. With app swap you can open any app from within any app. There is no need to close the app or return to the homescreen then open up the app drawer. Simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen just like you are opening Google Now and you can then chose from your apps. This means you will be able to go back and forth between apps with little effort. Grab this app for free at the play link below.

Via Play Store

swc2001

Reaction score
How is this different than Glove Box? They seem like the same concept to me.

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does glovebox utilize the google now swipe up? It has been a while since i used glovebox but it seems like i remember it being a side menu, like a list on the side and not a box like in app swap