[APP] Multi Window Dialer

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The multiwindow feature in TouchWiz on Samsung devices has to be one of the best attempts at making multitasking an awesome experience on mobile devices. The only issue is that the feature is severely limited. You could always run a rom or root your device and flash a mod that would make all apps multiwindow compatible. However if you would like to keep your phone stock there aren't that many options to expand the multiwindow experience. One really cool mod released by DroidForums member "AppearanceTeam" allows you to dial and surf the web at the same time. The Multiwindow Dialer app allows you to use the Dialer and any other Touchwiz compatible app at the same time. This means you can open up the dialer on top of your currently open browser or hangouts session and talk to someone while continuing whatever you are already working on. This is so much easier than opening the dialer, dialing your friend, backing out of the dialer while on speaker, opening up the browser, finding what you need, backing out of the browser, opening back up the dialer, and continuing your conversation. This app does not require your phone to be rooted or modified in any way which is always a plus.

uyRNQJteYqJ4VhA7RPzColPhoo-mv7_wQWwSg_OrREm8rh1tI1roqDQliuIo_ymK_Q=h310

Download and Discuss

swc2001

Reaction score
Not trying to be Snarky but that seems kinda lame when you have options such as the app "Glove Box"
This app has been the best app I have ever downloaded. it makes my phone SOOOO much faster by being able to Navigate to ANY app I want from any screen. You can also disable it for the apps you choose. For instance I disable it for playing games such as Bejeweled so that I dont accidentally engage it.
seriously a well thought out app.... Also the premium version allows you to use widgets in the sidebar!!

check it out Here.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fb.glovebox

now if I could just get paid for advertising for him. LOL

Reaction score

The multiwindow feature in TouchWiz on Samsung devices has to be one of the best attempts at making multitasking an awesome experience on mobile devices. The only issue is that the feature is severely limited. You could always run a rom or root your device and flash a mod that would make all apps multiwindow compatible. However if you would like to keep your phone stock there aren't that many options to expand the multiwindow experience. One really cool mod released by DroidForums member "AppearanceTeam" allows you to dial and surf the web at the same time. The Multiwindow Dialer app allows you to use the Dialer and any other Touchwiz compatible app at the same time. This means you can open up the dialer on top of your currently open browser or hangouts session and talk to someone while continuing whatever you are already working on. This is so much easier than opening the dialer, dialing your friend, backing out of the dialer while on speaker, opening up the browser, finding what you need, backing out of the browser, opening back up the dialer, and continuing your conversation. This app does not require your phone to be rooted or modified in any way which is always a plus.

uyRNQJteYqJ4VhA7RPzColPhoo-mv7_wQWwSg_OrREm8rh1tI1roqDQliuIo_ymK_Q=h310

Download and Discuss

Thanks for this post, I'm glad to know that you appreciate my app! Anyway, I have released several updates, so you should try the app now!

Screenshot_2014-07-01-09-55-59.pngScreenshot_2014-06-30-23-46-33.pngScreenshot_2014-06-30-23-46-05.png2014-06-30 23.50.15.png2014-06-30 23.48.59.png

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Thanks for the update and good luck with your App.