1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

typing issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by elladroidx, Jul 19, 2011.

1. elladroidx

elladroidx New Member

I have a Motorola DroidX, Verizon wireless. I just started having issues when I type anything. It messes up when I type a text or an email or on facebook...anything that has to deal with typing. I will type a word and hit space then my keyboard goes away. I bring it all back up and try again and it keeps going away. I haven't downloaded anything. Not using any other key board then the one that came on the phone. I have tried turning my phone on and off to try to see if it just needed reset and it didn't work. Then I deleted some old apps that I never used and turned it on and off again and it still didn't help it. Any ideas on how to fix this? I don't want to download any apps to make it work. I hate using apps for something that is already on the phone.
Search tags for this page

droid 3 can't see typing in

droid x text messes up lags