TV Shows Apps

Markmm24

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a good tv shows app for under 10 bucks.all I really want is the 24 series but I would like a vast variety.i tried a free app which freezes all the time. Any suggestions based on experience?

Sent from my SC 2.6 Rooted phone

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
TV Shows HD has 24 and a large list of other shows. It's a free app. Works better then most of the other free ones I have found, especially when on WIFI.

chart

gold21030

Reaction score
Tv Shows Stream is a good one, under ten bucks. It has 24 and a lot more.

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Tv Shows Stream is a good one, under ten bucks. It has 24 and a lot more.

Just curious what this one does that the free one I posted doesn't? I have not used TV Shows Stream, and am wondering what extras, if any, you can get for the $ vs a free one.

gold21030

Reaction score
Not much, more links and a bookmark feature(unless the free one you posted has that I'm not sure) I recommend just stinking to Tv shows HD since it's free.

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. This one has TONS of links, only problem is some of them come back with a video not available message. Maybe a paid version cleans them up a bit? The one I mentioned does not have the bookmark feature. I just watched a couple episodes of Axe Men..over 3g...not 1 problem...I'm going to stick with this one for a bit.. :)

Olonga11

Reaction score
You should try Tv shows HD because it has a long list of Tv shows and you can easily search for the one you want to watch...

OP
M

Markmm24

Reaction score
Thats what I've been using for a while but the thing freezes at least twice every episode.EVEN ON WIFI.it gets on my nerves sometimes.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jack lived and Kim lived (unfortunately) - there, now you don't have to watch. :)

Actually I just downloaded TV Shows HD, but every show I randomly chose gave me "Looking for servers... Episode cannot be found on any server. It may not yet be available. Press "back" to pick another episode".

I tried at least 5 different series and each gave me the same thing, and I'm using the WiFI in my house.

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Oh my sweet goodness... TV Shows HD is not in the market anymore? The market shows a update available...but then says Not Available. The link I posted also comes back with "not available". Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

[Mod edit] please watch the language and avoiding swear filter.

OP
M

Markmm24

Reaction score
Yea I thought I was the only one.i tried installing then reinstalling but when I went on the market I couldn't find it.maybe the dev who made it took it down cause of bugs in it or something?

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Seems to keep getting pulled from the market...Must be violating one of Google's TOS. There is a link to D/L the apk in the comments on the dev site if anyone needs it. TV Shows: Relaunch

oknoynek

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know no ones posted in a while but I'm hoping someone can help! I have the TV shows app free version on my phone and I use it all the time. FANTASTIC app! Well the other day I was moving pics and folders around on my SD card and apparently accidentally did something to the app cause now it wont work and I can't find it anywhere to redwnld it :-( can anyone help?