TV Apps

whiddles

Reaction score
okay i tried the search function and came up with no results. My question is what media player or app do i need to get video on the full screen. i currently have the TV.Com app and its only a little box picture.

OP
whiddles

whiddles

Reaction score
Also my photos are repeated to many times. Is there away to have the pics in one folder?

JayMonster

Reaction score
Your photos are not "repeated" There are several "Views" that are part of Gallery (which is sort of like prebuilt "searches" for pre-defiined criteria such as photos taken by the phone as opposed to all images on the phone). There is only one copy of each picture regardless of how it appears in those few "views" listed at the top of the gallery.

How large the video appears on the screen is wholly Dependant on the app and or resolution of the video. Since most are designed for screen with much lower resolution than the Droid, they appear smaller.

superglen99

Reaction score
jetflicks has tons of tv shows including stuff on premuim channels. you can download the free demo with 2 shows to check the quality and size. the app is $2 and subscription is $10 a month or $50 a year and some prices inbetween. Honestly for all the content you get, its worth the money.

mach330

Reaction score
jetflicks has tons of tv shows including stuff on premuim channels. you can download the free demo with 2 shows to check the quality and size. the app is $2 and subscription is $10 a month or $50 a year and some prices inbetween. Honestly for all the content you get, its worth the money.

cool....does it download for you to watch later or stream?

romeov

Reaction score

Jetflicks is awesome for premium content. Of course, they are stealing all their content, so it's just a matter of time before they get shut down, there's no WAY they have licensing agreements with all those companies, especially HBO and showtime who are extremely exclusive as far as leasing out their shows.

cb2000a

Reaction score

Jetflicks is awesome for premium content. Of course, they are stealing all their content, so it's just a matter of time before they get shut down, there's no WAY they have licensing agreements with all those companies, especially HBO and showtime who are extremely exclusive as far as leasing out their shows.

Maybe not as they are the company that provides TV and movies for corporate jets.

OP
whiddles

whiddles

Reaction score
i like free tv. free is the way for meeee

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

don't think they're stealing. they are a subsidiary of a large content-providing company