1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Trying to put a HTC ui for driod x...PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by TexasHookem8, Sep 2, 2010.

1. TexasHookem8

TexasHookem8 New Member

Hi guys I have been trying for countless hours to see if I can put the HTC incredible rom into my droid x. I would like to change the notification bar on the driod x to a black bar. Someone pleas help me if I can do this or do I have to wait for froyo 2.2 update to do this!
  2. YukonCornelius

YukonCornelius New Member

If you're just after the black bar like the SenseUI provides, NexTheme and REVOlution for the X v2.1 will do just that. Beautiful Widgets will give you the same clock/weather that is the signature of SenseUI.

For the themes, however, you must at least be rooted.
  3. fr3nzy

fr3nzy New Member

you can also use alternative launchers like "LauncherPRO" which will allow you to use custom dock skins like the sense ui dock