1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tried to flash with RSD to fix CWM problems...

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by Feltmacer, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Feltmacer

Feltmacer New Member

Hey guys,

So this is the first time I've ever actually messed up my phone.
    Clockwork wouldn't go into recovery, so I tried to flash SP from Rom Manager, but it kept saying there was an error.

After trying that a few times, uninstalling RM, etc., I decided to flash SP with RSD Lite. Now my phone is stuck in a boot loop, the LED is red, phone tells me to connect my charger, etc.

I tried to flash a second time using RSD, but that didn't help.

When I started the phone was 80-90% battery.

Edit: Problem fixed by putting the rom on the SD card through SP Recovery and flashing
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. socal87

socal87 New Member

I had a similar issue, where my Moto Droid wouldn't boot past the M screen. Solved by flashing with the official VZW ESD56 .sbf, then proceeding from there. I'm not sure if ClockworkRecovery or SPRecovery can be flashed via RSD...I've tried with SPR but it didn't take.

EDIT: It IS possible to flash with SPR, for some reason it didn't want to work for me (CWR was already on the phone).
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
Search tags for this page

cwm rsd support