1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Translation without internet connection

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by cassander, Jan 14, 2011.

1. cassander

cassander New Member

The title says it all pretty much. I'm going to be spending about a month in Russia this year, and I have been looking for translator apps. I need something that can do full translation for both English->Russian and Russian->English. I don't care if it can speak or not. Google translate works great, but it requires an internet connection. Even if my Droid works on the Russian network, I'm going to be going to be in the ass end of nowhere for a lot of the time and can't count on connectivity. Can anyone recommend something similar, but that downloads everything onto your phone so you can use it when you have no signal, no internet connection, nothing?
Search tags for this page
android spanish english without internet
are there language translators not needing network connectio
czech translation apps for android without internet connecti
does s translator need data connection
english to spanish app without access to internet android
english translator no need internet
free translator to sense without internet connection
language translator app for android that doesnt need a netwo
translate website without internet connection
translate without internet access

translation devices that don't use internet connections