Transformers age of extinction spoiler talk thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by pc747, Jul 3, 2014.

1. mgrande

mgrande Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I wonder if the quintesans (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) will be in the next one since they're the ones that made Prime and also brought him back to life.

2. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +4,575
  3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,109
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2
    I'm not saying it's bad.. I'm glad to see Optimus had more to him.. In the past movies he seemed reserved or just not the warrior in always known as Optimus.. I think that Bay is an idiot.. Optimus handled grimlock like he was nothing.. And had issues with lock down?
    It's probably just me.. But I've come to know Optimus as a cunning warrior, yet in the movies (g1 animated too) they always seem to just forget that.. In the animated movie it was just to clear the path for new toys.. Then the uproar caused them to back peddle.. But I guess they made him more aggressive in his movie..

I guess the Optimus I hold onto in my mind is the Optimus that had shots bouncing off of his chest as he pushed on into battle.. But my view of the character was made as a very young boy..

He was always careful about his words, and seemed to weigh options, yet was one of the greatest fighters..

The Optimus that's always seemingly portrayed is the one from the g1 movie.. Where he is distracted by someone and is struck down.. It's like the entire franchise is full of that..

Another thing.. Now that they've gone the way of the transformers being built.. How does the cube play in.. And what happened to the matrix?

Then there's galvatron.. Wow... He portrayed the, watch from a distance and gripe, character of old.. But lacked his presence..

In short.. The movie feels like 3 so so, smaller movies, poorly spliced into one movie..

I should note that my views on Optimus are reflecting the character over the 4 Bay movies..

#15 94lt1, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +207
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69