Traded Razr for Maxx HD

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Haha.. I did notice you were being very conservative... It's a work horse... I dare you to run it dead... Lol

°BK's pure G-Nex°

Kaos2flo

Is the question serious??? Of course it's not going to be the same... It is a Maxx for a reason! And yes, 16 hours is aiming it low but that's nice how you wanted OP to be surprised. LOL

djspy

How did you trade it? Verizon only wants to swap mine for a Rezound or let do an early upgrade for the RAZR M. Not the HD or the Maxx

dhaynes

How do you swap and do you have to pay anything and cud i swap a droid 4 for a razr, razr maxx, or ect

swharshbar

Dang I want the maxx HD. The battery life on the STD RAZR has been bad from the start in my opinion.

I don't want to give up my unlimited plan yet but I do want the new phone. Arrggg

BaSHa

Dang I want the maxx HD. The battery life on the STD RAZR has been bad from the start in my opinion.

I don't want to give up my unlimited plan yet but I do want the new phone. Arrggg

Shell out $600 and you can have new phone and unlimited data! :D

kxs783kms

Open up a new line. Switch the phone to your current line so you can have the phone and keep your unlimited data. Put a dumb phone on the line you just opened so you'll only be paying $9.99 + tax a month for that line for 2 years. Sell your current smartphone and do whatever or you can put it towards the $350 etf if you don't want to keep the new line. :) Also try to get the phone at a good deal during the holidays/black Friday (*if they run a promotion on it*), so you won't be out that much. :)

are there any planned sales on the maxx hd? I'm strapped for cash but my thunderbolt's software keeps crashing and htc/verizon have quit updating it.

OP
B

blackterry

Ok I'm impressed so far I hope they don't come out with some crazy update and totally wreck my phone in 6 months like when they forced ICE down my throat and ruined my original razr...