Traded Razr for Maxx HD

blackterry

Reaction score
Battery was horrible of the regular razr... is it going to be the same with the MaxxHD.. ?? I'm not expecting much.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Battery life on the Maxx HD is awesome...16+ hours with moderate to heavy use...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Maxx HD you can do easy 16 +... I was doing 21 hrs with screen on 5+....

°BK's pure G-Nex°

I was aiming low so the OP would be pleasantly pleased :)...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Haha.. I did notice you were being very conservative... It's a work horse... I dare you to run it dead... Lol

°BK's pure G-Nex°

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Is the question serious??? Of course it's not going to be the same... It is a Maxx for a reason! And yes, 16 hours is aiming it low but that's nice how you wanted OP to be surprised. LOL

djspy

Reaction score
How did you trade it? Verizon only wants to swap mine for a Rezound or let do an early upgrade for the RAZR M. Not the HD or the Maxx

dhaynes

Reaction score
How do you swap and do you have to pay anything and cud i swap a droid 4 for a razr, razr maxx, or ect

OP
B

blackterry

Reaction score
Trade was easy... I simply bought a new phone and gave my old RAZR to my nephew. Simple..:)

dan.dar

Reaction score
Lol at battery life question. You would be hard pressed to kill this phone in one day.

swharshbar

Reaction score
Dang I want the maxx HD. The battery life on the STD RAZR has been bad from the start in my opinion.

I don't want to give up my unlimited plan yet but I do want the new phone. Arrggg

BaSHa

Reaction score
Dang I want the maxx HD. The battery life on the STD RAZR has been bad from the start in my opinion.

I don't want to give up my unlimited plan yet but I do want the new phone. Arrggg

Shell out $600 and you can have new phone and unlimited data! :D

kxs783kms

Reaction score

Open up a new line. Switch the phone to your current line so you can have the phone and keep your unlimited data. Put a dumb phone on the line you just opened so you'll only be paying $9.99 + tax a month for that line for 2 years. Sell your current smartphone and do whatever or you can put it towards the $350 etf if you don't want to keep the new line. :) Also try to get the phone at a good deal during the holidays/black Friday (*if they run a promotion on it*), so you won't be out that much. :)

wvdroidman

Reaction score
are there any planned sales on the maxx hd? I'm strapped for cash but my thunderbolt's software keeps crashing and htc/verizon have quit updating it.

OP
B

blackterry

Reaction score
Ok I'm impressed so far I hope they don't come out with some crazy update and totally wreck my phone in 6 months like when they forced ICE down my throat and ruined my original razr...