Touchscreen acting crazy

lilack

Reaction score
Got my phone back in December and everything was working correctly. Been rooting my phone since the beginning of UD and everything ran great. But after i ran UD NEW Era 1.3.5 (i think) my screen started to flip out.

The Touch Screen seems to be way less sensitive now. I have to touch the icons multiple times before i can get them to work. I figured it was just the Software and i updated to 1.4.5 than onto 1.5.0. I thought it would fix it but it did not. My screen still flips out and does crazy stuff. I have read that it people have had their phones flip out and call people or read emails. My phone is not quite there yet but i feel its about to get that way. I have read a few people using cheap chargers, i am still using the original charger, everything i am using came with the phone i have no tried to use any 3rd party devices.
I did the 2.0.1 Swf thing and after about 5 mins of messing with the phone it starts to mess up. either the notification bar when i slide it down it'll go up and down my screen really fast. like its twitching. or the touch screen won't respond and i have to touch it a few times.

1. I am wondering is it possible for the touchscreen to fail? (I never dropped it and i treated the phone like my baby.)

2. If i flash back to the 2.0.1 Swf and have it update to whatever the offical firmware is on right now, will Verizon look and it?? And fix/replace if need be?

NEVERMIND PROBLEM SOLVED. IT was the battery. Plus verizon is gonna send me a new one.

Last edited: