touch sensitive control lights

con5tant

Reaction score
Is there a way to set the touch sensitive control button lights to be on all the time?
I think there may be something wrong with my buttons...sometimes they turn off when i'm typing (the button lights turn off and stop vibrating)
Is this normal?

OP
C

con5tant

Reaction score
nevermind..figured it out..

settings -> display -> screen timeout -> never

altho the touch sensitive button lights are based on the light around the phone(light up when dark, light off when not-dark) so the screen being on doesn't matter.

Arshads

Reaction score
I am having the same issue on my DROID RAZR. The backlight only comes on in very low light. In normal light, the buttons do not get backlighted. Did you find any solution to this?

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I am having the same issue on my DROID RAZR. The backlight only comes on in very low light. In normal light, the buttons do not get backlighted. Did you find any solution to this?

The light sensor is located in the upper left hand side of the razr..

If you have a glass protector on the phone you can see where it has a U cut in that area to let the sensor read the light available... Put your finger over it and in a few seconds the backlighted buttons come on...

So try cutting a screen protector piece to lay over that sensor and see if it works, if not, try something a bit more dense.
Hope that helps