Touch Screen Freezing

skel1977

Reaction score
AFter updating to 2.2 folders wont open after about 5 minutes of phone being on and when i boot up it freezes unless i reboot with a battery pull of about 5 minutes long. Called tech support who had me format my phone. Same thing happens still.

wfholcom

Reaction score
One or two of my folders will not open. Any ideas. Battery pull works but that sucks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lavabow1225

Reaction score
Just got my Droid 2 about a week ago and I love it. The only issue I'm having is that occasionally the screen will lock up on me and I can't do anything except a battery pull. I press the sleep button to wake it up and try to slide my finger to unlock it and it just doesn't respond at all. Hold the sleep button and the options menu comes up but still the touch is unresponsive. Works fine after I pull the battery. Its happened 2 or 3 times now. Its not a huge problem rendering my phone unusable, but I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue and if you guys think I should get it replaced or if this is relatively normal? Thanks

I'm having the exact same problem except it's EVERY single time i load my phone now and i don't know what to do! It won't respond to anything!!! Grr. I've had it for over a month and no problems until today.

aaaa_zzzz_1234

Reaction score
Just got my Droid 2 about 2 weeks ago, but unfortunately I have problem with the screen which lock every 1 hour. nothing fix the issue except to remove the battery and return it back. Please advice

==============================================
Get the best deals in Saudi Arabia