Top Android Games for Thunderbolt

Reaction score
What games does everyone like to play? Some of them in the market are obviously hit or miss, simple yet addictive, fun at first then fade, definite keepers, etc. I'm sure everyone would be interested in your thoughts and impressions so far, as this list is VERY tentative as of now.

Free Games
:
Angry Birds - Original, Seasons, Rio - (duh, the obvious popular choices)
Tower defense - Robo Defense, Tower Raiders Free, GRave Defense
Words - WordFeud (or Words with Friends?), Dropwords, WordzUp!
Cards - Live Holdem Poker Pro
Shooter - Agent Demo
Puzzle/strategy - Blow Up Lite, X Construction
Racing - Raging Thunder 2
Labyrinth
NinJump
Gun Bros
Crazy Snowboard
Stupid Zombies
Air Attack HD Lite
Super KO Boxing 2
Cordy
Super Dynamite Fishing
Armored Strike Lite
Atomic Bomber
Hyper Jump Lite
Meganoid
Guns'n'Glory

Paid games:
Gameloft.com - traditionally only sold on their website, recent reports state that they will soon be available on the Amazon app market (allegedly the company decided to go with it instead of the regular market for security/piracy purposes)
*Note - the Amazon app market offers a different paid app for free each day now, so be sure to check it out!
Slice the Wire - I was hoping this would be the much-anticipated version of "Cut the Rope" for Android, but it is lacking in graphics and functionality so far.

Emulators
: (I was very excited about these at first, but found the controls quite difficult to use for many games, especially for the directional pad, since they were designed to be used with a physical controller. Thoughts?)
Emulator ROMs
ROM Gripper
NESoid
Gensoid
SNESNoid
N64oid
FPse
psx4droid

Note - I'll try to keep this list updated with newcomers as I come across them, and add any good suggestions that people might have. Thanks for your input!

Last edited: