No Good Games on Android? Think again...

Riddick

Reaction score
It defends me not being a cheapskate. Learn to read and comprehend. I find this hilarious when this site has a thread dedicated to Rooting the phone, which in itself is not authorized by Verizon as well.

This isn't about what is "authorized" or not, it's about piracy.

I'm not sure why I'm replying to you though since I'm sure you'll be getting banned soon with an attitude like that.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Ignore the "support the devs" people. They're just repeating the same lines over and over. The reality is that this is a legitimate forum and it doesn't support piracy or warez. No one here is going to tell you where to find warez files because it's against the forums rules. End of story. Most games have free versions, just play the free versions.

Oh and just because you paid money for the phone and pay for your monthly service that doesn't entitle you to the right to get everything on your phone for free. That's a horrible defense.

It defends me not being a cheapskate. Learn to read and comprehend. I find this hilarious when this site has a thread dedicated to Rooting the phone, which in itself is not authorized by Verizon as well.

I'm not sure why its so hilarious. Getting warez is stealing. I'm not saying I wouldn't, or don't for that matter, but lets be real, youre stealing a product you're supposed to be paying for. Rooting isnt taking something that you have to pay for. Rooting simply voids your warranty, which is only there for your benefit. The warranty doesnt help verizon, so choosing to void it is a choice the consumer has the right to make. Comparing the two is like comparing apples and sneakers, its just stupid.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
and i dont mean the ones from the market, i mean the games that cost money but for free

Don't be a cheapskate. Devs spend a lot of time creating, updating and supporting their work. The least you can do is throw a few bucks their way as a way of saying thanks. It isn't like games cost $30 or $40 a title, like DS or PSP games can.

I already spent money on the phone and pay 80 bucks for serviced that makes me a cheapskate? I don't see how when I see everyone around me ahemiphoneahem getting it.

i suggest you return your droid, get an iphone and go to a forum that supports stealing. please stop making me babysit you. for the last time.....this forum does NOT condone stealing so stop begging/whining for free paid apps. it's not going to happen in here :D

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Ignore the "support the devs" people. They're just repeating the same lines over and over.

I wouldn't go that far. The android platform is still in it's infancy. The devs that are working on apps for it will only continue to do so if it remains financially favorable. Equally as important, the big players like EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Capcom, will only get involved with the platform if it proves to be financially favorable.

If you want better games for Android, give the devs a reason to make them... spend some money on them.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Vitticeps

Reaction score
can't edit...

apparently I hit my K key and it stuck as I was clicking post. lol

etx_droid

Reaction score
HR Battle 3D is my addiction right now.

There are other games for this phone?

.....I had no idea....

+1 great game...I also like Raging Thunder 2 and Speedx 3D.

Thought Toon Warz would be awesome but didn't like the controls.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
Great games, I can't believe they are charging for Gang Wars! You can get it for free on Facebook. I wish they would bring Farmville to the Droid. LOL

Riddick

Reaction score
Great games, I can't believe they are charging for Gang Wars! You can get it for free on Facebook. I wish they would bring Farmville to the Droid. LOL

I think the Droid has a similar game. I'm not sure what the name is though. I installed it by mistake and once I realized it was basically a social networking game I immediately uninstalled it. :)

I wouldn't go that far. The android platform is still in it's infancy. The devs that are working on apps for it will only continue to do so if it remains financially favorable. Equally as important, the big players like EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Capcom, will only get involved with the platform if it proves to be financially favorable.

If you want better games for Android, give the devs a reason to make them... spend some money on them.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I don't agree with throwing money around on inferior software just to convince people to make things for it. For instance, if there are two apps, one is free and the other cost money and only has minor benefits over the free app then I'm going to download the free app.

The android platform will do fine on its own. The amount of apps available has skyrocketed since the Droids release and it will only do better over time as more Android powered phones become available.

blueswitch

Reaction score
Great post...having a lot of fun with Bebbled and Radiant. I agree we need some more people to use that Open GL SDK..... GTA China Town Wars would be killer..that game is so much fun on my DS.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Playing Asphalt HD on my Droid and it's really cool. Great playability and graphics!
38619-1.jpg

LINK: Asphalt HD for Android

youngti

Reaction score
No good games.

Now I am just waiting for Phase 10 and Canasta for the Droid.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Homerun battle 3d and papa stacker my favorite games... great thread