To the punk who stole my D2g

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Screw you!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cussing:

Luckily i can use my cousins incredible for the mean time.
Sigh, that droid was amazing, i miss it already

Rochambeau

Reaction score
Next time, download Where's my Droid. If you get lucky and the idiot leaves the phone on, sending your phone a text message with your key word will return a link telling you exactly where your phone is.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com

Timmer1992

Reaction score
i tired them both out and no luck :/

I do appreciate the help

Call your cellphone company, let them know it was stolen, they will block the phone from being used again, then they send you a replacement, depending on your provider and plan, you may get a free replacement, if they try to charge you, try to work them for all they got, if you waste enough of their time they will most likely send it to you for free if you get lucky, if not the fee should be less than 100 bucks max.

Good Luck

OP
The Robot Cow

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I already had the phone's service suspended for now but i will give them a call alter today after i get out of class.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Should of had seekdroid installed...let's u send an alarm ...I did it to mine and had a message pop up saying "THIS DEVICE IS BEING TRACKED VIA GPS. THE OWNER WILL BE HERE SHORTLY" lol and sure enough I tracked it down and got it back with the map printouts and police assistance

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

lwags67

Reaction score
At work, someone had their phone stolen out of their car. Owners called the number and said they just wanted the phone back and would buy it back from them. The idiots said OK and when they came to the owner's house to get paid, the cops were there to greet them and take them away.:D

Zraii

Reaction score
A co-worker of mine had their Droid stolen. He reported it to Verizon and 3 months later someone tried to activate it at a Verizon store. Verizon gave my co-worker his phone back.

Jonas

Reaction score
You can call the police, and if the phone is on, they can work with Verizon and help you locate it. The reason I know this is my brother works for Social Services, and this is one method they use to find missing kids. It's astounding how close they can get to the phone.