Titanium backup restore

porpoise hork

Reaction score
you have to be rooted for the app to work.

once you have an app backed up just click on it from the TBU app list in the popup you will see a list of options lower left side is restore. It will ask you if you want data only, app only, or both. select the one you want.. done..

just remember to back up game data at regular intervals to keep your progress up to date.

xush

Reaction score
To restore all apps, open app, hit menu key, select "batch," scroll down to Restore options, 'run' the one you choose.
I haven't used it to restore one at a time yet.

I had to restore all my apps & data recently, you still have to OK permissions for apps that require them. It took quite a while to go through 300+ apps, but it worked for me.

Last edited:

PARick

Reaction score
To restore all apps, open app, hit menu key, select "batch," scroll down to Restore options, 'run' the one you choose.
I haven't used it to restore one at a time yet.

I had to restore all my apps & data recently, you still have to OK permissions for apps that require them. It took quite a while to go through 300+ apps, but it worked for me.

That is when it is worth the extra $ to purchase TB Pro!

xush

Reaction score
titanium pro automates the permissions stage? that would be nice.
I'd read that you could freeze apps with the free version but I haven't been able to figure out how. Mine indicates you need the paid version for that.