Tim Cook, Larry Page & Tech CEOs Hold Secret Meeting with Top Republicans about Donald Trump

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm not the political type..believe it or not if you grow up inna family of backstabbers and just plain out bad people..you could see the political game as what happened last Christmas...that said..

I know trump has his agenda, it's just more palatable than a person who should (IMHO) be in jail,..but I'll go no farther..

It sucks that in this day of what was a great country..we're voting for the best of the worst and our politicians no longer do what we say..they govern us around like sheep.. And that's just the start of things..you never know what's really what because the news cooks the numbers and reports on what it's told to report on..

In this country..we're free. Free to do as your told..step across that line and it can mean trouble..I have no issues with rules.. But micromanagement via too many rules..that's where I draw the line..

Reactions: cr6

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Career politicians aren't the problem, though. If we get that rare politician that is great at his job, then hell yes, please make a career out of it.
You need to be annoyed at your fellow citizens who continue to elect the bad ones.
There are many problems: lobbyists and corporations having more influence then we do, people voting for names in instead of people. Unions. The way the political system is run. It shouldn't be about who raises the most money, not to even mention our elected officials should NOT be fund raisers. Do your job.
Each candidate should get the same amount of money to campaign. Let's see who does best on a BUDGET. ;)
... I could go on.
And on and on and on...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk