ThunderboltForums.com - A forum dedicated entirely to the HTC Thunderbolt

J

JohnDroid

welcome-logo.png

It is our policy to add sections for all available phones here at Android.net - but we also realize that some members would be happier on a website dedicated entirely to one particular device. On some more popular devices we are able to accomodate this. I believe the HTC Thunderbolt will be one of those very popular devices with a good community following.

So with that, I'd like to announce that we do have a sister site dedicated entirely to the HTC Thunderbolt up at HTC Thunderbolt Forum

Be sure to visit and register if you are interested in the HTC Thunderbolt 4G.

SierraRR

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks. I have just recently join the Droid forums and have learned a lot. Can't wait to get the TB.

funkyb

Reaction score
Is there a way to use the forum app for it?