Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

It is our policy to add sections for all Verizon android phones here at DroidForums.net - but we also realize that some members would be happier on a website dedicated entirely to one particular device. On some more popular devices we are able to accomodate this.

We believe the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be one of those very popular devices with a good community following.

So with that, We'd like to announce that we do have a sister site dedicated entirely to the first ICS phone the Samsung Galaxy Nexus up at GalaxyNexusForum.com

Be sure to visit and register if you are interested in the Galaxy Nexus.​

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You will find me there as well so once we get the nexus in our hands if you have any questions we will try to provide you with help.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'll be there! May get an early start on some unlocking guides. Hopefully SteadyH shows up, his guides are bomb.

Edit: Well I'm late to the game, hes already there!

Last edited:

LuxoDave

Reaction score
Can not register:

trueCAPTCHA cannot be loaded. This is most likely because the site operator did not acquire an API key for "www.galaxynexusforum.com".

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Can not register:

trueCAPTCHA cannot be loaded. This is most likely because the site operator did not acquire an API key for "www.galaxynexusforum.com".

I can create an account for you. Send me a private message here and give me your info. Desired username and email address.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting us know!

Can not register:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I can't wait to see the Gnex site blow up. I have never been a member of a site before the device existed so it will be cool to see the transition once it does drop. Maybe that sounds goofy but I am real pumped for this bad boy.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the Gnex site blow up. I have never been a member of a site before the device existed so it will be cool to see the transition once it does drop. Maybe that sounds goofy but I am real pumped for this bad boy.
We started bionicforums.net in January, the device didn't drop until September - that was a long nine months :shocked-b:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
We started bionicforums.net in January, the device didn't drop until September - that was a long nine months :shocked-b:

Wow did not think about that. I would imagine painful if nothing else!!