Thunderbolt

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Wow now that I have my new rezound battery my thunderbolt lasts way longer love it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

johnd09

Reaction score
Any issues with it not reporting charge properly? I am considering, but had heard some people say it showed 50% all the time. Lol.

Sent from my Transformer Prime That Is Taking Over the world.

Dolfan

Reaction score
I have had the rezound battery for almost a month with no issues..

Sent via DROID Thunderbolt...the forgotten one

Bodawg

Reaction score
What did you do to make your Thunderbolt so nice? Are you rooted or stock? I'm stock and feel content but wondering if I can make it even better.

Dolfan

Reaction score
What did you do to make your Thunderbolt so nice? Are you rooted or stock? I'm stock and feel content but wondering if I can make it even better.

I am running stock rom on my Bolt, I do have the Rezound Battery in it has mad it alot better than trying to deal with the stock battery life span....I had the droid1(OG Droid) before this, I did Root that...its pretty cool to root, I prolly 2 times a week sometimes would load a different rom and run that awhile, then try someone elses rom...Having root is cool and you dont have to have the verizon bloatware....I just have not took the plunge yet with the TBolt

Bob

johnd09

Reaction score

If you need a hobby, rooting is good. I'm running a bamf rom on my bolt and it is great, sense 3.0 is really cool, but there are a lot of other good roms out there, not to mention some ice cream sandwich ones on the horizon.

Sent from my Transformer Prime That Is Taking Over the world.

Bodawg

Reaction score
I enjoy the HTC OS on my bolt. Just wondering if rooting would change that experience for me. I will root my bolt if it means enhancing the features that I already enjoy. Is it worth it?

knlin515

Reaction score
I enjoy the HTC OS on my bolt. Just wondering if rooting would change that experience for me. I will root my bolt if it means enhancing the features that I already enjoy. Is it worth it?

I'm assuming your talking about HTC Sense UI? Well it is worth it because as you might know Sense 3.0 isn't being officially released for the TBolt but if you root there are themes and roms that have it ported to work on your TBolt and I think Sense 3.5 is on its way in the near future but don't quote me on that.