Tbolt goodness!

MoBoEvo

Reaction score
Now that my Thunderbolt is just about perfect, what with all the updates and the Rezound battery, I'm loving looking at the latest and greatest releases, ie Razr and Galaxy Nexus, with their many, many problems and laughing it up! All those who thought the Tbolt was junk and just had to have these wonderful new, perfect phones....look who's laughing now! Every single smartphone, no matter the make, is going to have ginormous teething problems. A friend with his new Samsung returned it for a Rezound after just 2 days...it wouldn't connect for data and when it did, it was gone in a minute!
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Rhino94

Reaction score
I'm happy with my thunderbolt just wish we had ICS

greyghost04

Reaction score
Rooted and new battery, this thing is great. Especially, free tethering to my pad. I love riding the train to work while getting 4g speeds on my HP Touchpad($99) DancingNexusdancedroid:icon_ banana:

Rhino94

Reaction score
I have been tempted to root mine. Is it stable if u root?

greyghost04

Reaction score
It's better than stable. Seriously, if you want a phone get an iPhone. If you want a hobby, root.

johnd09

Reaction score
I have been tempted to root mine. Is it stable if u root?

Find the right ROM and it won't even be the same phone. The best thing is you can find the firmware that works best with your phone, and undervolting the CPU really helps the standby battery usage.

Sent from my Transformer Prime That Is Taking Over the world.

pcar1947

Reaction score
Everything said about rooting is true!
Advice study the process.
Watch the several videos on you tube. I used nat3mil video.
Be warned once u root u will never want go back to standard phone

geoff5093

Reaction score
I have the same data issues everyone else talks about, I even went to AT&T and got the Atrix 2 just to compare the services, I never knew AT&T could be so good.

Ashikoman23

Reaction score
I have the same data issues everyone else talks about, I even went to AT&T and got the Atrix 2 just to compare the services, I never knew AT&T could be so good.

Oooo a bold statement sir, but do they charge you way too much like they're supposed to haha

Sent from my ADR6400L using 1.21 gigawatts, who needs a rebound battery

Last edited: