Thunderbolt Gallery not showing images on my SD card

ke0kie

Reaction score
I can locate my images in ASTRO or another file manager, but nothing shows up in my gallery app. I can even 'set as' a picture to my wallpaper and that works, so the SD card is mounted.

Anyone else have this trouble?

What about MP3's and such also? Is the music player finding them when you have them parked on your SD Card? My music player app (and HTC widget) aren't finding them. Do they need to live in a certain folder on the SD card? Perhaps same story for images I want viewed in my gallery app?

--Scott

EM0112

Reaction score
Yeah I'm having the same issue i have about 2gigs of music and i drag and drop the folder into my SD card and the music player cannot find them also with my picture files i drag and drop them in and the gallery cant find them neither. I've tried everything to have the gallery and music player see them but no dice, I've tried formatting the SD card I've tried the Verizon media sync & the HTC Sync and no dice. what else can i do to make this work?

OP
K

ke0kie

Reaction score
Yeah I'm having the same issue i have about 2gigs of music and i drag and drop the folder into my SD card and the music player cannot find them also with my picture files i drag and drop them in and the gallery cant find them neither. I've tried everything to have the gallery and music player see them but no dice, I've tried formatting the SD card I've tried the Verizon media sync & the HTC Sync and no dice. what else can i do to make this work?

We have the identical symptoms then.

I'll make a call to Vz customer service and see how far that gets me (LOL).

There must be a tech bulletin about this.

Maybe there is an easier question. What Thunderbolt user is listening to their music and looking at their pictures on their device successfully?

Please speak up, those that have this working....

--Scott

EM0112

Reaction score

We have the identical symptoms then.

I'll make a call to Vz customer service and see how far that gets me (LOL).

There must be a tech bulletin about this.

Maybe there is an easier question. What Thunderbolt user is listening to their music and looking at their pictures on their device successfully?

Please speak up, those that have this working....

--Scott

if you could find out what verizon says about it that would be great and let me know what they say.
Is anyone else having this problem?

OP
K

ke0kie

Reaction score
I unmounted and mounted sd card in phone settings, now it see's my stuff

I put my music in /sdcard/music

I put my pics in /sdcard/download

EM0112

Reaction score
i have know idea why this isn't working i think Ive tried everything except for exchanging the phone for a new one or just replacing the SD card itself.