Thunderbolt and Jabra SP-700 Bluetooth Speakerphone

TommyLive

Reaction score
Here we go... The TB does not work with the Jabra. Has anyone resolved the (really, really) low volume issue? The thing pairs up, music streams fine, but phone calls are as low as talking on your phone while it's on a table! In my humble opinion, it's a VOX issue but no one seems to know what to do. HTC blamed Jabra and Jabra blamed HTC. See who ends up in the middle? The Jabra is great, the sound, convienience, battery life, all are above expectation. But, right now it sits on my visor with nothing to do as I went back to an ear piece (aka "Borg"). The new Jabra Freeway looks fantastic and the reviews are the same; but do I really buy another speaker because Jabra can't help? How about you? HELP!?

jka

Reaction score
CAN YOU RETURN THE BT. I SAY YOU CALL VERIZON AND TELL THE TO CALL HTC AND ASK FOR FIX.

MY TB ACTS STUPID WHEN I CONNECT MY BT TO IT. ONCE I TURN MY BT OFF MY TB WILL NOT MAKE CLICKING SOUNDS WHEN I CHOOSE AN APP.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
T

TommyLive

Reaction score
The Jabra is a couple of years old by now, so I can't take it back. I've read enough to know they're not gonna help. Went through a couple of "suggestions" and nothing worked. Thanks though.