Thoroughly Impressed with the Camera

SYMAWD

Reaction score
This is definitely one of the best cameras I have seen on a phone. Here is a short video I took with it.

[video=youtube;NV08KB89S9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV08KB89S9A[/video]

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Yep. that was pretty impressive. I always said that the Rezound had the best camera i had seen on a smartphone when it was released, and it never fails to wow me. Passed mine on to my wife when i got the GS3 so she can get those great pictures of our kids. Truly wonderful.

Islander53

Reaction score
Yep. that was pretty impressive. I always said that the Rezound had the best camera i had seen on a smartphone when it was released, and it never fails to wow me. Passed mine on to my wife when i got the GS3 so she can get those great pictures of our kids. Truly wonderful.

Definitely agree...very impressive phone. I'm debating about upgrading to the GS3

Xander Crews

Reaction score
The Rezound camera is one of the main reasons I got it. Very nice camera. It has action burst shots too, like the GSIII, but it doesn't take as many burst shots as GSIII...I think it takes 5 shots in a couple seconds or so, which comes in real handy if you are taking a photo of something moving.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Rezound camera is one of the main reasons I got it. Very nice camera. It has action burst shots too, like the GSIII, but it doesn't take as many burst shots as GSIII...I think it takes 5 shots in a couple seconds or so, which comes in real handy if you are taking a photo of something moving.

Shoot videos on the Rezound video camera and make as many full resolution stills as you want, at fps, with Frame Grabber. I just shoot stuff with the video recorder and go back later when it's convenient and make my stills. I even load videos I make on my Sony standalone and load them onto my sdcard, them make stills using FG.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano

Detours

Reaction score
I love the camera on the rezound. Especially with the Pro HD camera app. You can get some amazing high contrast shots with it. It sometimes oversaturates the shot, but it's easy to clean up.

ForumRunner_20121002_191336.png

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but the Inc 4G is supposed to have the same camera as the Rezound is it not?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2