Camera speed test: iPhone 4S vs Galaxy Nexus

jcardona1

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I just ran across this on Youtube. Pretty impressive to see how much quicker the camera on this phone is compared to the iPhone, which has always been one of the faster cameras! Can't wait to get my hands on this thing!

[video=youtube;n0fN55W9erM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0fN55W9erM[/video]

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah I am really looking forward to this camera, I love the features they added in and if it works as advertised it could challenge other OEM's to step their game up when it comes to cameras.

chewy74

Reaction score
i remember playing with my sisters iphone4 and snapping pics with it and feeling insanely jealous. I remembered cursing my d1/GB camera that took 1 pic every 5 mins while i waited for my phone to unfreeze inbetween pics.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I remembered cursing my d1/GB camera that took 1 pic every 5 mins while i waited for my phone to unfreeze inbetween pics.

ROFL, that happened to me a few times over the last few days. Or you click the botton, the picture freezes on the screen and then the photo gets taken 20 seconds later and whatever you may be pointing at is what you get. LMAO

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Still want to see the Razr's camera in the same way.

I can take a good picture with anything, I've even used a home made pin hole camera without a lens just a small hole through a sheet of brass, and taken very good shots.

However, the freaking delay in my OG 1 and less but still there my X2 was madding.
The low light sensor was terrible in both phones, in good light no problem.
Anything less than good light, forget about it.

In every video the Nexus is fast and smooth as glass, I can wait, sure I can.

Anyone got a time machine?

chewy74

Reaction score
or you try to take a ninja pic of your buddy doing something f'd up and your last pic taken is frozen on the screen for 2 mins and wont let you send the screen to sleep.

ROFL, that happened to me a few times over the last few days. Or you click the botton, the picture freezes on the screen and then the photo gets taken 20 seconds later and whatever you may be pointing at is what you get. LMAO

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Or you try and take a video while on a really fast roller coaster, it freezes, requires a reboot, then find out it was all for nothing. Probably won't do that with my G-Nex though.

MightyT01

Reaction score
This is what sold me on the GNex and the 1080P video, oh, and the plain straight up vanilla Android 4.0, and the ability to easily root, and and and ...:biggrin:

alucard9114

Reaction score
The phone is just perfect but one thing that bugs me is the gpu. Really wish it was using a Tegra 2

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
What games do you play that you think require a better GPU? I'm just curious.

ice456789

Reaction score
Crysis with full AA. If my phone won't play Crysis full screen I don't need it.

ThisGuy

Reaction score
Battlefield 3. If the G-Nex can't play this, then what's the point of having the phone?????

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Battlefield 3. If the G-Nex can't play this, then what's the point of having the phone?????

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

To use it as a phone and not a psp perhaps?

Videos? Internet? Email? Phone call? Navigation?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
As I thought, no complainer is capable of providing one game that isn't perfectly playable on even the OG, let alone the Nexus.