[THEMES] AOSP & VZW 'Blue' + Goodies for Liberty

Heoki

Reaction score
Hmm, I installed the new version and the Dialer is completely gone. When I try to load it up it just says the app is not installed. I'm gonna try again.

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Hmm, I installed the new version and the Dialer is completely gone. When I try to load it up it just says the app is not installed. I'm gonna try again.

That's odd. It worked fine on my 0.8 install. I booted into CW, wiped cache, mounted everything and installed. Now I'm rockin' the blue dialier w/o any issues.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does the dialer work on d2 on 0.8? Doubt it, but that would be sick

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

kvnhmmd

Reaction score

That's odd. It worked fine on my 0.8 install. I booted into CW, wiped cache, mounted everything and installed. Now I'm rockin' the blue dialier w/o any issues.

Anyone else's dialer look like this? Did this with the v0.6 and 0.7 themes as well. Don't like the black circles I'm seeing.

CAP201106131824.jpg

bright2018

Reaction score
VZW Theme & Dialer for 0.8 is now up on the first page.

Also the "revert to Liberty" version is updated on the front page - includes the dialer and contacts if you need to revert for any reason.

I'll be updating the other two themes as time permits.

Thank you!! You're the man!

Sent from my Tasty Tablet using Tapatalk

chefb

Reaction score
Any word about the crt.....is it working with this theme.

chefb

Reaction score
Ditto .....! Im v7 and my dialer is un themed.....but no circles..that's odd

Last edited:
OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
All three themes (and the recovery theme) have been updated for Liberty 0.8.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this on droid 2? I would loove this theme to be ported over (hint, hint!)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-DroidForums addict

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this on droid 2? I would loove this theme to be ported over (hint, hint!)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-DroidForums addict

I loaded these up on .7 and now the updated ones for .8 just fine on my D2 and wanted to say thanks for the stock green. Im running the custom stock green and loving it. I read that most dx themes for liberty are compatible with the d2 idopa.

sabroso

Reaction score
Question About Blur Launcher-Home

All three themes (and the recovery theme) have been updated for Liberty 0.8.
Thank Mr_Brady.
I want to thank you, because Black and Green is so easy to read (Custom_Liberty_0.8_GB_596-signed) than Yellow, also love the circle battery.
By the way. sorry the noob question what is the "CRT"??

p.d.: My first Liberty ROM was v0.8 and when I enter to customizer and change to "Blur launcher-Home" I ended with an empty Blur launcher-home
and can't access nothing apart from the notification BAR.
What are the step by step instructions for install & enable your "BLur Home-launcher.zip". I can just install it with CWR or do I had to make something with the other Laucher before install your ZIP??????

p.d: Anyone know how to make work in Liberty v0.8 the "Blur Widget Calendar", it doesn't show up after choose it.

Mr_Brady Thanks in advance
Sabroso :emo_im_winking:

Last edited: