Themes and ROMs....

scottdog129

Reaction score
So, Im a brand new Bionic owner and Ive rooted the thing and Ive also flashed Eclipse to it. Am I limited to just themes that are for Eclipse? Im a little confused. I saw a theme for MIUI that was totally amazing. Can I not use that? Please be patient with a noob.... :blink:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So, Im a brand new Bionic owner and Ive rooted the thing and Ive also flashed Eclipse to it. Am I limited to just themes that are for Eclipse? Im a little confused. I saw a theme for MIUI that was totally amazing. Can I not use that? Please be patient with a noob.... :blink:

Themes are specific to individual ROMs...so if you have Eclipse on your Bionic...you need to load thems that are for the Eclipse ROM...also themes are specific to ROM versions.... meaning that if you are on Eclipse 2.0 then you need themes that are for Eclipse 2.0, if you have Eclipse 2.1 then you need a theme that was created for Eclipse 2.1

OP
scottdog129

scottdog129

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks. I had a feeling that was the case. Any good places to find themes for Eclipse 2.0? I only see a few on here.

Chrisdroidx

Reaction score
Where are all the themes for Eclipse 2.0 i been looking around and can only find the red theme

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There are plenty at Eclipserom.com also here is blue one http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184473 Guiding Light (Blue)

Sent from my Eclipsed Bionic v2.1 RC 1

Help free our Motorola devices! #OPMOSH #BOOTLOADERS